Pahechan Tit Bit....[Cool & hot]

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Fake Business Offer

 Copy Attachment Forwarded for your Ref to blog publish..........kindly hide my name and email id.

Dear sir/madam.

To whom it may concern, I kindly want to put in notice before you, my name is Mr.Robert Don,a citizen of South Africa, I am in mumbai-India presently seeking for a reliable and trust worthy fellow to assist me of my late father money which i transferred from the Barclay's Bank of England to the Reserve Bank of India, for an investment purpose.
The said amount is three million two hundred thousand u.s dollars($3.2 million) I have done a reasonable research and find out that is not easy for foreigner to have an account for such a huge amount, so i want you as a citizen of India to assist me by transfer this draft into your nominated local bank account, and ten percent will be offer to you for the work well done.

Please, if you are interested do fill your details below and contact me as soon as possible.

your information’s such as :

(1) Full Name
(2) Your complete address
(3) Cell phone Number
(4) Age
(5) Occupations
(6)Account details
(8)A scan copy of your identity proof

I will kindly forward this information’s to the Reserve Bank of India as a trust worthy beneficiary’s , to have easy and fast transfer to your nominated bank account on this transaction.

Email: robert.don@hotmail.com,
Regards,
Mr.Robert Don,
Personal number:+919769023525.

No comments:

Trade Oil with HY Markets